The photography fans among you will no doubt already have heard of PicsArt and the way that this ingenious photo editing application works . It is pretty much the best one out there right now, I told you same thing with Snapseed and VSCO Cam because this 3 stands top among hundred plus other photo editing apps available for Android phones. Previously you needed either an iOS or Android flavored device to enjoy the myriad of features, but thanks to PicsArt for PC, the rest of us humble mortals can start to have a ball with those slick editing shenanigans! This article will show you how to download PicsArt for Windows, so please take a seat and enjoy the ride!
What makes PicsArt App best among other:
So why is PicsArt any better than the plethora of other photo editing applications you be asking? Well, it works extremely well when you want to create beautiful collages with grid images, and the drawing tool is excellent. As with any Android application, you will need to use an Android emulator software. There are plenty of these available for those awesome Android games and applications, but we always recommend BlueStacks for the task in hand.
Download PicsArt for PC |Install PicsArt APK on your Windows and MAC Computers:
Because of the lack of Windows-based PicsArt photo editing applications, you will need to first install a decent Android Emulator onto your machine:
- Go to the official BlueStacks.com website and download the Android Emulation application from there.
- Install BlueStacks onto your PC and once this is complete, open the application up.
- Use the search bar to locate the PicsArt application on the Google Play Store.
- Install the application onto your machine and use BlueStacks to open PicsArt up.
- Once PicsArt is open, you can start to use it as any Android or iOS user can.
You will soon understand exactly why this terrific photo editing application has become so popular and if you are hankering after any other Android goodies, simply use the search bar on your BlueStacks player and check out the Google Play Store!
Also read: Best selfie apps for Android and iPhones