If you are a fan of creative photography and are looking for an application that enables the user to add some seriously retro style vintage filters, please take a look at Retrica because it ticks all of the boxes and then some! You will get 80 real-time filters with some awesome time interval options and a whole array of additional features that are sure to make Retrica a firm favorite among the photographer fraternity. This article takes a closer look at free Retrica App for PC and How you can download and Install Retrica App on Windows PC 7, 8 and 8.1 Touch computer using Android emulator (Retrica APK)
How to install free Retrica for PC | Download Retrica API for Windows 7,8,8.1 Touch computer:
As with many cool applications, Retrica is an Android App and if you are a PC user and love a bit of old school photography, we’ll walk you through how to get it functioning on your Windows PC or MAC computer. You’ve probably heard all about it anyway, so let’s show you how to get some Retrica right now:
- Download your favorite Android emulator, We’d suggest that for an Android emulator you should go for BlueStacks before any others because it does the job nicely.
- After completing the Download, Install the Android emulator onto your PC.
- Once installed, go to the BlueStacks App player and locate the Retrica App with the search bar on the top right corner.
- Click on the Retrica App and install it to your favorite App folder
- Once installed you can crank the App up and start using it for some memorable and enjoyable photo editing shenanigans!
What’s so good about Retrica App?
Okay, this app is going to produce some awesome slides for those among us with that creative flair, but what else is worth getting excited about? Well the multiple layout photo booth is very cool and the 24 real-time unique vintage filters really do the job a treat. You can also take advantage of the 1:1 cropping feature and the out-of-focus Blur setting always raises a few eyebrows.
Great, but not quite perfect!
You will need to upgrade to the pro version to access some of the vintage filters and unless you make this upgrade you will have to put up with the Retrica watermark. The only other gripe would be the fact that you will also need to be adept at dodging the annoying ads that tend to pop up just as you are about to take your snaps. As long as you are happy paying for the privileged, Retrica is as good as you are likely to get in this genre!