We truly live in a world of multi-platform technology and in recent times many of us have enjoyed dabbling with a variety of these operating systems whilst remaining faithful to our own devices. Running an iOS framework within a Windows environment is one of the most popular methods of sampling some cool applications and games without the need to splash out on a Mac or iPad device.
Here we’ll look at what is the best iPhone/iPad Emulators currently on the market – iPadian!
Why iPadian is better than other iOS emulators for PC?
The iPadian has the enviable title of being the best of these emulators mainly due to its compatibility with Windows, Mac and Linux PCs. The entire screen is covered with a fabulous emulation package and you will be able to use any games or apps as you wish. Once you upload and install iPadian you will also have a nice clutch of pre-installed games to get you started. You can see here our best Android emulators for PC
Download and Install iPadian on your Windows 7,8 computers:
- Go to official iPadian emulator for Windows PC website, Click on download
- After downloading, Click on the ipadian_setup file
- Skip all extra products they offer along with iPadian installation (software’s like Klippal etc)
- After the completing the installation, you will see this Installation completed message
Access to Appstore on iPadian:
You can grab a slice of iOS magic for your own PC by visiting the wonderful Appstore as follows:
- Once installed you can go to the Appstore by clicking Appstore icon on the iPadian Player screen
- Browse through the store and pick whatever awesome app you want!
And there are more, Other iOS emulators!
As well as iPadian, there are a number of pretty cool iOS emulators that also do the job rather well:
- MobiOne Studio– This emulator is a very good find and also allows you to further develop the application if you so desire. Those who enjoy developing their own apps will love this emulator and the testing environment is perfect for that purpose.
- Air iPhone Emulator – This bad boy ticks many boxes and once you’ve installed Air iPhone Emulator you can start taking and receiving calls as well as running all of the apps that are part and parcel of the wonderful iOS stable.
Ready to Try?
If you have decided to branch out into iOS based applications are merely like to push the limits of your own Windows device, we are sure that each of these iOS emulation packages will be up to the task in hand. You can try them all if you have the time or inclination but we are sure that the mighty iPadian will be more than capable of keeping you amused iOS-style!