If you like fantasy games, then Dungeon Hunter 4 for PC is for you. In a world of evil spirits and fallen angels, you’re in a magical quest to save the world. Created by GameLoft for free download and no ads, immerse yourself in an action-packed RPG saga that has an amazing storyline.
You can choose from 4 types of warriors or character classes; Sentinel, Blademaster, Warmage and Battleworn. Level up your character and make it the most powerful among dungeon crawlers. You can upgrade skills, purchase new armor and weapons for added defense and damage points against demons. Unveil quests alone or you can connect and play with your friends. There’s also a PVP arena where you can show off your warrior skills. For multi player tournaments, gather your team against other players on Death-match games.
How to Download Dungeon Hunter 4 for PC | Install Dungeon Hunter 4 game APK:
There is no PC version for Dungeon Hunter 4, Gameloft has only made it available for Android and iOS mobile platforms. However you can make use of BlueStacks Android Emulator to run any type of mobile games. This is one of the top solutions on this common dilemma, on how to run mobile software on your PC. Game control on computers make it easier to multitask, rather than keeping your hands on the screen of your phone or tablet.
- To install Dungeon Hunter 4 on your computer, you have to install BlueStacks first. This Android emulator can be downloaded online for free and can run on Windows OS and Mac.
- Once installed, launch BlueStacks on your desktop and open Google Play from there.
- Download Dungeon Hunter 4 for PC via Google Play and install within the emulator screen.
- Launch the game just like you would from a mobile phone.
- Alternatively, if you have the APK for the Dungeon Hunter 4 game, you can transfer it from your PC to BlueStacks, and install from there.
See here other interesting games Clash of Clans, Asphalt 8 and Badland for PC.