There are some things in life that you know are really good deals that it would be difficult to pass off. How does this sound? Monday to Sunday, 7 days a week, 24 hours each day, all free movies and TV shows through your Android phone. Most websites and online channels allow HD streaming of movies and TV series only if you pay fees, membership or per movie. However, you can opt for free ShowBox app download on your phone. VPN to watch banned sites in your region.
Interested now? This might be the right time to just set aside that saying ‘aint no such thing as free lunch. Again ShowBox app is completely free, there are no fees in downloading or using the app. Once you launch the app, you’ll get a screen the ShowBox Free Movies, Shows, My Library and Updates tabs. Simply click on the movie or serial that you want to watch and you’ll have the option to download it or watch it directly on your phone’s internal media player or 3rd party media app. You can also choose from low to high resolution settings. If you have slow data speeds, its best to use the Low option to avoid lag or buffering. But of course, you can opt for High resolution for HD streaming.
How do you Download ShowBox on Android?
Easy and simple, you just need to download and install the ShowBox APK file to our Android phone. ShowBox app download is not available on Google Playstore, so you need to get it from the online link and then side load it to your phone. For your phone to accept this app, you have to turn on the setting that allows you to install non market apps. If you don’t do this, you’ll get a message that “Installation Blocked” for apps from “Unknown Sources”. To fix that and proceed with ShowBox installation, here are the steps,
Go to Settings → Select Security → then check ON the box for “Unknown Sources”.
After that, then were ready to install it.
- Download the ShowBox APK file from this link. Whether you’re in your PC or downloading this directly to your mobile, save it in a folder you can easily find and run a scan through it.
- Run the APK file on your Android phone and go through the installation process.
- Once installed, launch the Showbox app from your applications list. The icon has an image of an eye that’s wide open.
ShowBox APK for Windows and Mac PC:
Currently, there’s no native software version of the ShowBox APK for PC. Won’t it be a better world if you can watch free movies and series in your PC as well? There is a workaround, you’ll need an Android emulator in your PC to proceed with ShowBox app download in a Windows OS. BlueStacks is a good example and highly recommended emulator.
- Download Bluestacks from here.
- Install BlueStacks and launch the emulator on your PC. You’ll now see a window that looks exactly like a mobile Android interface.
- Within the BlueStacks interface, locate the ShowBox app APK installer in the local drive. Open and go through similar installation steps.
- Once installed, open the applications folder on BlueStacks and you should see the ShowBox icon there.
- Launch the app, select or search for ShowBox Free Movies and enjoy!
The process in installing BlueStacks or another emulator is the same for Mac OS, you just need to download and install the Mac version. After that, launch the emulator proceed to Step 3 and install ShowBox app.
ShowBox for iOS devices (iPhone/iPad):
Unfortunately, there’s no version of ShowBox app download for iOS as of the moment. We’re hoping it’ll come out soon, but for those who also want to watch free movies on their iPhone, you can opt for other movie streaming apps.